- Looking after credit underwriting of SENP / SEP cases – by having deep understanding of applicants financials and business background post visiting customer.
- Delinquency monitoring for underwritten cases during the infant stage so as to keep delinquency to almost Nil levels.
- Managing the credit quality of underwritten cases. Having sound knowledge of present economic indicators as well as updates in mortgage industry.
- Maintaining decent productivity levels of processing.
- Being a team player while assisting the team in implementing HO & local policies at ground level.
- Handling of CPAs and mentoring them to extract quality in their output. Monitoring their productivity levels.
- CA /MBA done from well-known Institute.
- Min 2 – 4 years of experience in mortgage with bank or NBFC.
- Having above exposure in SENP segment (non Salaried segment).
Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates