We are URGENTLY hiring for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
What does a PHP Developer do?
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas'
- good communication and behavior, interpersonal skills.
- innovative and a good learner.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹25,000.00 per month
all candidates are requested to report at office with his/her updated resume.
wear mask, satay safe
- PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- software development: 2 years (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 01/02/2022Found this job inappropriate? Report to us