Profile- Manager/ Sr. Manager TA
Location- Belapur ( Navi Mumbai)
Experience- 10-15 Yrs
Compensation- Up to 20 LPA
About The Organization: A Group is a $14 Billion conglomerate in India.
Talent Acquisition Responsibilities
1. Managing recruitment for all positions as per organizational requirement
Well-versed with IT/Non-IT roles and set of skills required
2. Lead a team of recruiters along with Individual contributions.
3. Design and implement overall recruiting strategy Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
4. Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
5. Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
6. Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc. Screen candidates' resumes and job applications.
7. Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
8. Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
9. Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
10 . Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
11. Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.