Briefly summarise your position’s purpose or role.
To monitor quality issues on daily basis at mill, and ensure action plans are developed to address them.
Conduct product testing for products produced as per prescribed audit protocol.
Support QTL in implementing and auditing quality systems. Maintain lab as per regional norms.
Keep track of consumer complaints. Help QTL in product and packaging development. Conduct process capability studies. Have knowledge of documentation in QMS.
Person should be responsible to maintain product quality and should ensure that requirements of QMS are fulfilled.
The products comply to FPS and ensures the Quality Management system is effectively deployed to reduce product complaints And ensure that Quality Indices are achieved as per target set by regional QA team and
- Adopt safety practices that meet safety codes, policies, and guidelines
- Achieve business objectives through establishing and following safe workplace practices consistent with KC
- Conduct Safety Audits as per set frequency.
Develop myself to full potential through feedback received during Performance Management discussions, appropriate training and education, goal setting and career development discussions.
Administer rules, report non-compliance. Formulate and review SOP’s. Implement policy / system change.
Monitor quality issues on daily basis at mill and ensure action plans are developed to address them.
Conduct product testing for products produced by 3rd party as per prescribed audit protocol.
Support QTL in implementing and auditing quality systems.
Maintain quality documentation updated.
Ensure document control procedure is effectively followed at Mill.
Maintain lab as per regional norms.
Conduct process capability studies. Keep track of consumer complaints.
Discuss with the relevant team and initiate action to avoid it in future.
Administer rules. Report non-compliance. Train QA crew. Communicate people problems to QTL / HR. Upkeep the QA area.
Conduct new / modified material trial with production department. Maintain documentation for trials. Prepare test reports for trials.
- Adopt practices that meet Quality codes, policies and guidelines.
- Achieve business objectives by following practices consistent with KC guidelines - QMS, RQGL.
- Ensure safe, clean & good quality products are delivered to the consumer.
- Implement short and long term action plans to deal with recurring quality issues.
- Ensure defective products are quarantined and sort out most effectively.
- Ensure that Quality Indices are achieved as per target set by regional QA team and Management
Lead in delay and waste reduction activities. Improve productivity and quality by collecting data on the same and carrying out troubleshooting together with process specialist when they require assistance. Analyses the causes of waste / process / mechanical problems through close communication with operation support team leader and other engineers, set up the action plan, and take action to eliminate the causes.
Owner of Centerlining Data
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Develop and maintain the best setting on the machine control
- Discuss with process engineer the causes and solutions to move the setting to the next level
- Monitor, identify and seek solutions on the issues that are arising out of specified setting
- Ensure centerlining data records are accurate and kept up to date
K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C’s applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C’s sole discretion.
India - Pune