HIRING ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES FOR THE ROLE
National Key Account Manager | FMCG | MBA from Premier B Schools (Tier I/II)
- 4 -10 years of Sales experience in FMCG
- 2 years of experience in Key Account Management
- MBA from premium Business School
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The National Key Account Manager will lead, implement, and drive increased volume and profitability for the assigned Big Banners of Modern Trade (MT). Drive business through listing of complete assortment, promotion planning and activations with the customers to grow at a faster pace than that of the category. Relationship management with key decision makers in the MT Accounts
We seek a professional who will provide direction to our frontline sales workforce professionals and supervisors. In this role, you will supervise all sales operations activities for a portfolio of products or services for the designated customers at an all India level.
- Design, develop and implement sales programs to meet business objectives.
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales to accomplish objectives.
- Educate customers about our new products or services, prices, innovations, etc.
- Promote and nurture relationships with current and potential customers.
- Driving the strategic motto of the Organization with the MT Customers
- Objective setting for the team keeping the growth opportunity, market realities and caliber of the Team
- Ensuring seamless execution of the Joint business plan aligning customer objectives and needs with the internal business objectives to drive profitable growth and ensure customer compliance to the TOT aligning with Head OR
- To identify substantial and sustainable new business avenues in the MT space
- Review business jointly with Channel manager/Head OR comprising In stock Data, Category share, POS, Primary data, CDP on a monthly basis & ensure dashboard circulation articulating the same to key internal/external stakeholders.
- Analyze competition actions to spot market trends including ATL/Print/Digital communication and notify Marketing/Trade marketing/Digital Business manager to ensure timebound action
- Any other additional duties as required by immediate superior
- Coordination with internal stake holders (Marketing, Trade Marketing, Supply chain, Commercial, Sales execution) to ensure desired service levels and customer satisfaction
- Ensure Commercial Compliance - DN validation as per agreed terms (TOT +Non TOT), CN passing, No Overdue >15 days, No AR > 30 days, No Deviation on provision vs actual
- Quarterly reconciliation sign-offs, DSO in accordance with organizational objective
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.