We are Keepgo - a company that provides travellers of any type https://www.keepgo.com/.
We have great coverage in the Netherlands, Germany, France, all around Europe and the world.
We are selling data sim cards, WiFi hotspots, eSIMs. The big part of our customers is from the Netherlands and the UK.
Now we are inviting to our team a PHP Developer for remote full-time work.
Mission: Writing good and efficient code. Suggesting the ways for improving and optimization and implementing agreed solution. Be integrated into the company’s operations, be initiative.
What you'll do:
- Participation in development of a mobile Internet management platform for regular and eSIM (virtual) SIM cards;
- Designing, building and maintaining efficient and reliable code according to best practices;
- Developing new features;
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of application;
- Helping maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
Our perfect candidate:
- 3 years+ experience with PHP;
- 1 year+ experience with Laravel;
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7.1 and Laravel 7,8;
- Experience with MySQL;
- English: Beginner and above;
- Experience with Azure Cloud of MCS or Amazon AWS will be a plus;
- Telecom experience will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Fix salary + year bonus (as your monthly salary or more)
- Paid leaves;
- Full remote work. You can work as comfortable for you: in co-working, pretty caffe or in your apartments with favourite slippers;
- Help and support from team of the professionals;
- Tech-savvy environment;
- Wide field for self-improvement as a professional.
Pay attention to our recruitment process, it includes 2 online interviews and collecting recommendations from your former employers, “background check” after start of work if needed.