Karza Technologies creates data, analytics & decisioning automation tools powered by state-of-the-art Computer Vision and NLP technology, enabling organizations to take the right decisions within fractions of seconds. Our solutions suite simplifies and expedites key processes such as digital KYC, due-diligence, underwriting, disbursals, monitoring and collections; thus, covering the entire transaction journey. Our industry leading and award-winning solutions are created using a unique blend of human and artificial intelligence, with the quality of services provided being a clear differentiator. We stand on the trifecta of digitization: automation, enhanced diligence, and robust decisioning for straight through processing; thus, creating a state-of-the-art digitization process without compromising on security and quality.
Operating in the B2B Fintech Enterprise space, we are headquartered in Mumbai in Lower Parel with a 150+ strong workforce. Our Co-Founders feature in the Fortune 40 under 40, 2021 List & we are backed by both pedigreed financial investors and experienced industry veterans including Rajan Anandan, Singapore Angel Network, DIBS, Anirudh Damani, Singularity Ventures (Madhu Kela Family Office), Harish Engineer (Ex ED at HDFC Bank) and Vineet Rai (JM Financial Director), among others.
What your average day would look like:
- Work closely with different teams within the organization to understand how our products work and the use cases they solve.
- Interacting with the clients to understand their requirements and translate it to the developer to take it forward.
- Act as a liaison between end users/clients and internal teams and help them fulfil client requests and resolve queries with optimum time and efforts.
- Contribute to implementing various solutions in the existing process flow of clients using our products and help communicate concepts to the product team to enhance the future product requirements.
What you need to work with us:
- Excellent communication and task management skills.
- In depth knowledge of the various Income Tax Department websites, portals, and their workings, etc
- In depth knowledge of the Income Tax Department rules, regulations, guidelines, due-dates, services, facilities, etc.
- In depth knowledge of Income Tax return filing processes using XML Upload, JSON Upload, Prefilled JSON, etc.
- In depth knowledge of the Income Tax Filing Regimes
- In depth knowledge of Income Tax XML responses, JSON responses, data points pertaining to calculation of Financial Rations, Balance Sheet, P&L, etc.
- In depth knowledge of E-Return Intermediaries and their rules, regulations, guidelines, permissions, compliances, etc.
- Passable knowledge of GST, GST Portal and GST filing processes
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the financial industry and regulatory environment.
- Ability to quickly grasp the various data sources that Karza covers and gain a hold over them over a period of time.
- Should understand and translate statistics to address client business problems and liaison with the analytics team to build and deliver custom solutions.
- Should have good understanding of Data query languages like SQL, MS Office, R/Python (good to have) and other statistical analysis tools.
- Ability to be creative, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems.
Experience and Qualification:
- 2 years as an Associate Product Manager/ Business Analyst in the financial domain.
- CA, CFA, or related field.