Purpose of this role This role is responsible for selling Karvy Services offering (End user services, IT Infra management) directly to customer must understand competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies to apply sales and solutions expertise, often in conjunction with partners.
Duties responsibilities & accountability:
- Extensive knowledge of IT Infrastructure Services and End User computing.
- English must be Fluent (Strong Communication and Presentation skills)
- Candidate should have an experience in Solution selling i.e IT Infrastructure management services
- Candidate should have developed new accounts and managed existing accounts
- Capability to translate the customer business issues in to IT Infrastructure requirements
- Engage with the customer, identify triggers, Identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customer.
- Build and develop the business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer.
- Together with solution engineering team, interface and negotiate with the customer (finance and technical staff eg. CIO, CFO) and their consultants
- High degree of commitment and goal orientations is a must
- Should have a great attitude towards work and must be willing to adjust with the demands of a high pressure job.
Required Qualifications and Kind of Experience :
Preferred Qualification : College degree in technology related major preferred. Post graduate degree preferred.