Hiring for Pharmacy group that believes that medicines are affordable however awareness about affordable medicines, availability of the same, acceptance of the same due to lack of education make the customer pay dearly. The reason for our existence is to address this significant issue and create a deep impact for the patients - needy and otherwise. We envision redefining the positioning of medicines for India through the AAA philosophy that focuses on Awareness, Availability, and Acceptance.
What we are looking for ?
We are looking for a dynamic Manager Finance and Accounts to drive end to end requirements for our business needs.
What you'll be doing -
- Accounting: Own the process of preparation of Balance sheet, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow Statement, Cash Budget.
- Financing: Spearhead Capital Budgeting, Cost Control, Working Capital Management, Monitoring of Key Financial Ratio etc. Ensure availability of liquidity requirements. Yearly budget along with variance analysis
- Banking with Liaison: Maintain a healthy relationship with existing banks on board and develop arrangements with new banks to increase credit limits/ renewal of bank limits, ensure sufficiency of credit limits.
- Ensuring compliance of the company and its facilities to all legal requirements and initiate renewal and new registrations as may become applicable Effectively liaise with auditors arrange to mitigate significant constituents of the Company s risk profile Monitor and escalate important issues to Directors
- Guiding Finance and Accounts team in all direct and indirect taxation matters such as for Customs, Excise, GST, Sales Tax etc.
- Managing account receivables and accounts payable track invoicing and ensure timely collection through regular follow up
- Strategize to achieve financial objectives for the company. Provide big picture of macro environment and companies financial status during Board Meetings and otherwise on request
- Coordinating with head departments (Sales, Procurement, Projects etc.) and periodically submit review and MIS to directors.
- Creating control systems in order to monitor all day-to-day transactions of all divisions
- Planning of funds management
- Ensuring, verification of all Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Maintaining Books of Accounts as per Statutory Norms
- Controlling on Masters of Ledger Accounts & Groups
- Monitoring and improving systems for better control over purchase payments & expenses payments
- Ensuring asset register maintenance in proper manner
- Maintaining details of company law
- Answering the queries of auditors or legal authorities.