Digital Marketing Manager is expected to:
1. Work with brand managers to design theme/platform/strategy for digital campaigns; ensure appropriate planning and timely execution of plans/strategies
2. Standardizing brand identity by implementing branding guidelines on design tools used in creating and disseminating company communication
3. Execute brand marketing & budget plans; managing e-marketing operations to increase profitability and revenue
4. Devise a comprehensive social media strategy that uses social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic for all products
5. Create digital marketing strategies, analyze market research data and maintain the brand's tone and identity elements by adopting relevant guidelines
6. Measure & Monitor ROI of campaigns.