Job Position: National Key Account Manager
Industry Type: Consumer Goods
Business Division: Consumer Business - Beauty Care
Location: Navi Mumbai
Reporting to: Head of Sales - Consumer Business
Work Experience: 5-7 Years in hardcore FMCG Education: MBA from premier Institute
I. Strategic Responsibilities
- Develop and execute TOTs with key stake holders and key accounts
- Strategies Business plan for Company's Consumer Business by account.
- Listing and mapping of brands in key accounts with planogram as per global standards
- Develop road map for the accounts to develop category and their role for company portfolio
- Quarterly top management with help from the Head of Sales.
- Work closely with Marketing and category trade marketing to develop plans to increase business and market share
- Forecasting at chain cross region level for better stock planning and shelf-life management
- Develop merchandising and promotion plans for key accounts.
- Develop activities to increase trials and conversion at store level with the help of trade marketing and Marketing team
II. Financial Responsibility
- Chain level P&L responsibility to have healthy mix for business profitability
- Monthly reconciliation on Fill rates, supplies and receivables.
- Healthy mix of high margin brands to increase profitability
- Complete end to end ownership of business and margin delivery.
Required Candidate Profile:
- Self-driven, passionate towards business and go getter attitude
- Goal oriented with ability to set clear priorities and meet deadlines.
- Prior experience of working for FMCG brand is a must.
- Strong analytical ability to read and act upon data for decision making.
- People management, excellent negotiation skills, good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.