Position : Graphic Designer
Role Overview :
- Work on a wide range of projects, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet organizational goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the organization appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include four or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities.
Major Responsibilities :
- Conceptualize, collaborate, and brainstorm visuals based on requirements
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality designs with an established brand identity
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Amend designs after feedback
- Co-manage with fellow graphic designer the uploading process of all collaterals, understanding best practices for using a project management tool
Education : Bachelor's degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline.
Work Experience : Three years or more in professional graphic design.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Experience (academic and/or professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Prezi, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (responsiveness is critical)
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and trainingFound this job inappropriate? Report to us