To be successful as a Business Development Specialist you should demonstrate excellent negotiation, customer service, and consultative sales skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets.
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors and other health care professionals or regular cold calling
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Identifying New Business Opportunities
- Preparing sales reports
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Candidates with 2-4 years of experience in Healthcare Sales will be preferred.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us