Business Development Manager
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the COO, Automotive components Sales, we are looking for a results focused individual to drive our fast-growing business.
- As Sales & Business Development Manager you will be responsible for growing Jubilant Motor Works customer base in Southern India, opening new key accounts and managing the channel sales revenue.
- Additionally, the successful candidate will also be expected to develop relationships across the wider automotive ecosystem and to enhance our network of partnerships (such as device OEMs, multi brand aftersales service workshops) and delivering the Sales numbers for the Southern region.
- The preferred location for this position is in Bangalore. Travel is expected to represent a significant proportion of time.
The main responsibilities of the Sales & Business Development Manager, role is :
- Manage the Automotive components/parts sales pipeline
- Creating a strategy for winning new customers and channel partners in region
- Lead key deals to successful close and support the rest of the team in closing
- Provide customer and market insight to support the development of the wider automotive go-to-market strategy.
- Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect data and information to provide guidance for our strategies
- Identify strategic partner prospects and where applicable support the brand to establish the relationships.
- Drive strategic account management with identified target key accounts.
- Work with marketing team to maximize the sales opportunities