ROLE : Manager - Digital Marketing / Growth Marketing / Performance Marketing
The position holder will be responsible to drive the sales and manage performance marketing of D2C sales.
- Building and owning Business growth on own D2C website through Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and re-marketing campaigns, Lead performance marketing through ad manager on Social Media platforms.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC, continuously tracking the results of the campaign against KPI of objective set, bidding strategy, target CPA, driving better content through CTR and CTA
- Responsible for driving discoverability of brand Through SEO & SEM, social and digital media
- Development of brand digital assets for performance marketing through A/B testing
- Complete Website management basis UX/UI research results, Understand the changing needs and build further utilities on Website.
- Analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics. Must have Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, AdWords
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Build ORM process, respond and Track ORM responses Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
Job Experience & Requirements
Education : Graduate / Post Graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience in building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Should have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Should possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Should be highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- Should be open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- Experience in working with D2C brands
Computer Skills : Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Google Analytics,
Language : Excellent spoken and written English, Hindi and Local Language
Excellent communication skills;Negotiation for agreement, problem resolution;
Strong relating skills for building trustful partnership with internal and external business partners.
Business acumen Sensitive to market trend, comfortable to work on financial figures and numbers
Go Getter Consistently achieving the targets.