Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into
operations and activities
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 4 Years of experience in web programming
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: ASP.NET
Core (C#), PHP
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented
Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master
diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Exceptional working knowledge of various website development techniques.
• Exceptional understanding of UI Prototyping tools.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• A keen eye on details.
• Exceptional time management abilities.