Experience- 3 - 8 years of experience
Skills Required- MERN Stack, MongoDB, Express, React.js, NodeJS (Node.js), angularjs
We are looking for a MERN Stack Developer to join TopCentile School of Tech as a consultant to train our batch of students who will be pursuing the MERN Stack Developer course. This consultant will be responsible for coaching & mentoring the batch to complete the topics required for successfully clearing PCSA.
You will develop and manage entire course(s) for the MERN Stack Developer, including Java-based applications. Responsibilities will include developing and updating training content, conducting live and virtual training workshops, with a healthy mix of theory and practical to ready the students within the batch to take up MERN Stack Developer.
Create training materials such as, but not be limited to videos, quick reference guides, online courseware, presentation slide decks, and product manuals.
Schedule and manage logistics of hosting Live and Virtual Training Offerings. Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure completion of the training plan in accordance with the agreed schedule.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
Job Description: Responsibilities
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us