● Collaborate with engineering, design and product teams to design and ship new
features. Identify and solve bottlenecks and fix bugs.
● Deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails (RoR) practices and commonly used modules; deep
understanding of RoR internals like databases, API, caching, proxies, web services,
performance and scalability.
● Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
● Experience in SQL and NoSql databases in production environments. Experience
working with Git, AWS/GCP.
● Good communication skills
● 4+ years of relevant experience as a software enginee