What are we looking for
● You’ve been building the backend for web applications.
● You have experience with any of these backend programming languages --
Python, NodeJS or Java.
● You write an understandable, testable code with an eye towards
● You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to
designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
● You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures,
algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information
● You have completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.