Senior Regional Sales Manager/National Key Account Manager/Business development Manage- Corporate Payment Solution
- Own end to end business development / sales funnel and be responsible for achieving revenue targets
- Will be responsible for acquiring large enterprise accounts for corporate cards and payment solutions.
- Product : Coordinate with the product team and get specific requirements and integrations built as and when needed
- Brainstorm new and creative revenue growth strategies and partnership opportunities.
- Drawing out the annual sales strategy for the channel. /Competition Benchmarking
- Key accounts acquisition/Client advisory/client management and providing tailor-made solutions for continuous engagement.
- Advising organizations in operational transformation
- CXO level discussions for Requirement gathering from Finance, Technology, Risk/Legal and other functional departments for business transformation and efficiency enablement.
- Proficient in preparation of business plan, competitor profile & monitoring operations in regular intervals with focus on profitability, demonstrated acumen in handling direct & distribution across region.
- Proven ability in achieving/exceeding targets, opening new markets & setting of new business with untapped market.
- Distinction of exploring new markets for business growth & streamlining sales & marketing operations.
- Exposure in market development, product positioning & handling distribution network.
- Result oriented achiever with excellent track record for identifying opportunities for accelerated growth.
- Conduct events in given territory to maximize sales, build strong connect and leverage current existing opportunities
- B. Tech/MBA from a top-tier college
- Experience of 3 to 15 years Prior experience of Sales Post MBA.
- Experience in selling cards product and in banks would be added advantage
Good to have :
- Ability to take ownership and drive things. Should have great attention to detail
- Should be highly data driven and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Should from the Banking/FMCG background and have managed large accounts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Networking and relationship Building skills.
- Should have handled or managed independent territory in the previous organization