THE PERSON SHOULD CURRENTLY WORKING AS DIRECTOR F&B IN 5 STAR HOTEL.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the Quality targets & for protecting the costs of the department.
- Initiated training need and implementation of SOPs and SSOPs for all operations managers and associates working with Food & Beverage.
- Work closely with team of chefs for menu planning and food festivals
- Effectively managing people in order to maximize the effectiveness of Food and Beverage staff and develop their potential
- Heading the effective management of Food and Beverage outlets to standard, according to budget constraints whilst maximizing profits
- Responsible for all Tycon guest services and administration in Food and Beverage department
- Financial reporting, Food and Beverage cost control and budgets to ensure maximum profitability of the department
- Performing a sales and marketing function for the Food and Beverage department and achieving 100% of budgeted sales figures
- Maintaining required hygiene and guest satisfaction levels
- Being an integral member of the hotel management team, proactively identify, communicate and respond to areas requiring improvement within the overall hospitality operation
- Liaising with supplier for beverage procurements and offers
- Adherence to the Audits brand standards and targeting training and development towards achieving high conformity scores.
- Liaising with Housekeeping and engineering for maintenance of the product, by creating and adhering to periodic maintenance schedules.
- Coordination with the sales & marketing, materials and PR teams on a day to-day-basis.