Chief Financial Officer
Key Responsibilities :
- Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Preparing Company Balance sheet and handling Profit and Loss
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Effective Cost Management & Tough Negotiation Skills
- Familiarity with diverse business functions
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
Work Relation :
- Reporting to COO for all functional purpose.
- Interface with the Leadership team to achieve strategic and business goals.
- MBA or bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with accounting software and SAP
Experience : Minimum 23+ Years of experience