BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT and PUBLIC RELATIONS JOB DESCRIPTION
The internship will provide an actual experience and exposure to the Education & Real Estate field. The intern will provide support and assistance to the department during his/her entire internship. The intern will report directly and will be supervised by the manager. He/ She is expected to execute tasks assigned by the manager in a timely manner. He/ She may perform duties and responsibilities such as performing calls to the clients, adhering to policies, reviewing resources, and scheduling meeting...etc.
- Build relationship with prospective clients.
- Analyse sales and trends to promote ideas for sustained revenue growth.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by the company.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable changes.
- Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts.
- Support the team with other responsibilities as required.
- Maintaining meaningful relationship with the clients.
- Ongoing Bachelor’s degree in business operations, finance or marketing or other related fields.
- Regional Languages: Kannada, Telugu, Tamlil etc are appreciated
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in clearly communicating the strategy, either verbally or in written form.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Great networking skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Leadership and managerial skills.
BASIC WORK DETAILS
- Work Timings: 10AM-6:30PM.
- Working Days: Mon-Sat (2ndand 4th Sat will be a holiday)
- Stipend: 12,000 rupees which may vary upto 15,000 rupees depending on the interns performance.
- Salary 15,000 as per month (employee)
- Preferred interns to carry their own laptop.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Fresher
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Salary: ₹9,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us
Application Deadline: 17/08/2022