Company Profile :
- Jigserv Digital Private Limited (www.jigserv.com) is a Digital Marketing Company with a mission to democratize Higher Education.
- It operates the Ed Tech Platform, Jigya (https://jigya.co.in/), a continuous learning platform which helps working professionals and students finishing college and entering work streams to continue their learning by choosing areas of learning interest and discovering Professional Programs from Top Global Universities and Program Creators to suit their learning needs. Jigya Pro Learning Platform is a community of learners who curate and share content (Insights) for their own learning and for the benefit of the community.
- The Insights Hub on the Platform helps professionals in continuous learning / Life Long Learning efforts by discovering key insights from content curated by the community and also sharing with the community Insights / key takeaways from great content that they discover (books, articles, videos, podcasts etc.) from the domain of their interest.
- The Jobs & Apprenticeships Hub helps the learners on the platform to discover a suitable assignment, Apprenticeship, Full-time Job or Project based assignment matching the skills and area of interest.
- Headquartered in Mumbai, Jigserv Digital currently has operations in India with offices in Mumbai and Noida.
- Creative Communication and Content Marketing to promote the Jigya Platform, Programs and Jobs listed on the platform.
The Digital Outreach activities include :
- Creative Content Creation in the form of Videos, Blogs, Social Media Posts and Digital PR Content.
- Digital Marketing outreach via. Email Marketing, Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc. to generate leads for Executive Learning courses from top universities and institutions.
- Creating compelling Video Content and Story Telling via Videos, for Jiya Platform or for some of our Corporate Clients.
- Community Management : Jigya has Professional Interest based communities and regular engagement with the community via relevant content is an important responsibility of our Content Marketing Manager.
- Creative Story Telling. Video Communications. Understanding of Online Marketing, Digital Advertising and Digital Communications is important but a broad exposure to Professional Learning will help. Candidate should have the following skills:
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Good Video Communication Creation skills
- Understanding of Digital Media and competency in Digital Communications which includes Email, WhatsApp and Social Media Communications.
- Good Story Telling skills via the Digital Medium
- Post Graduate in Business or Mass Communications with some prior exposure to sales and digital marketing preferred.
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering preferred.
- Some experience or skilling course in communications and/or online media and marketing.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us