Job description :
- We are seeking a Business Development Intern to join our team for a summer internship. The Business Development Intern will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to support our business development efforts.
- Only For Sales Oriented Candidates
Job Profile : Business Development Intern (BDI)
No. of Positions : 30
- Inside Sales And Centre Sales
Working Days : 6 days work week (Thursday Week Offs)
Academic Qualification : Any Graduate or Final Year Student
- Excellent English communication skill
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS word and Excel
Role Location : HSR Layout Bangalore
Internship Duration : 3 Months
Stipend : 13K-17K Fixed + 10K Performance Based
Post-Internship : INR 6 LPA (3 LPA Fixed Pay + 3 LPA Variable Pay)
- The entire internship role will be for 6 days a week(Thursday would be an off).The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioral aspects, quality audits, and feedback from manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the internship program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDE - Sales (at 6 LPA(3 fixed + 3 variable).
- You will start your journey at KOSKILL as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BY KOSKILL-The Learning App help students learn better.
- You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country and approach them to learn from our courses.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the KOSILL - unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the KOSKILL - personalized learning journey. You will be working 6 days a week with Thursday being week-off.
If interested, Please submit your resume and cover letter . We will review applications on a rolling basis and will contact applicants for interviews.
Thank you for your interest in our company!Found this job inappropriate? Report to us