As an Application Developer (Job Title: Associate) within the Asset Management Portfolio services (PS) team, you will participate in all facets of the software development lifecycle. The PS India team is part of global team that has been mandated to build nextgen Portfolio Implementation services leveraging DevOps and Agile fashion and is responsible for all design, development and support of the PI core platform across multiple lines of business which involves Infohub data warehouse as well which acts as middle data layer for different front office systems. Innovation is encouraged within the team and frequently take part in events such as Global Hackathons. The team has a high technical standard and is respected throughout Asset Management for the quality of the product developed. The successful candidate:
Will be part of the high-caliber development team that oversees a product used by thousands of people in the firm
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems
- Has to demonstrate interest in all things technology, and have ability to communicate with opinionated technologists across the company
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Drive to constantly improve stability and quality
- Passion for automating everything
- Fearlessness and embrace of all things Computer Science and awareness of wide-range of technologies
- 5+ years of solid software development work experience
- Strong experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies, Spring, REST Services
- Experience working with UI technologies .Net, React etc.
- Experience with distributed in-memory databases (Gemfire or Ignite)
- Experience in working with cloud native design patterns
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Expert problem solving and analytic skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.