- Architect, Design, Develop and DevOps model to deliver product backlog for large and complex enterprise projects.
- Ability to plan, work and build software independently in a DevOps compatible manner. Software Build and production support model.
- Adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Developing using core Java, J2EE, REST, Spring Boot, Cloud native application design, ORM Hibernate based technologies for the Discretionary Investments groups
- Design technical architecture for new applications and changes to existing applications.
- Ability to work closely with product owners and business team to translate requirements into technical specifications and runbooks in support of application builds.
- Communicate and collaborate on development items with global team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
- Post Production application support
- Navigate the wider technology organization; build relationships to help manage the team's agenda with our critical technology partners
- Participate in strategic planning, design and delivery of projects
- Participate in quality assurance, peer reviews and code reviews
Preferred Skill Sets
- Minimum 12 years of hands-on experience with Java, J2EE and Cloud native solution for large scale enterprise systems
- Proven ability to work with a project team to develop a strategy, technical solution, and ultimately to implement high quality technical solutions
- Strong Java/J2EE and Spring Boot design and programming skills
- Experience in designing and building cloud native solution using AWS, GCP, PCF etc.
- Hands-on experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience in design and implementation of CICD pipeline, automated integration testing etc.
- Experience with database development and design including experience with Oracle and/or Sybase
- AngularJS and ReactJS UI technology experience big plus
- Ability to balance application development and application support needs
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that include peers, product owners, and other stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Preferably Financial Services Domain knowledge - Equity/Fixed Income Product Knowledge, Securities Trade and Position Management, Reconciliation knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Ability to deal with and navigate difficult situations through strong teamwork and a focus on resolution
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.