Minimum of 8+ years of software development experience including, but not limited to, mature design, coding, testing, and debugging skills
- Excellent Leadership skills and experience working in Application Development, Quality and Automation teams
- Ability to influence teams
- Experience in delivering end-to-end technology solutions using Java/J2EE
- 5+ years of Development Experience with Java/J2EE in designing and developing distributed systems
- 2+ years of experience using UI technologies such as AngularJS, ReactJS etc
- 2+ year experience designing and developing applications for the Cloud; preferably with Cloud Foundry
- 1+ in design and developing microservices based on Domain Driven Design
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with the following development and build tools (or similar): IntelliJ/Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, BitBucket/Git/Gitflow, JMeter/Pasta/Blazemeter, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud
- Good knowledge of issue tracking systems, preferably Jira
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative and is a self-starter
- Is able to work individually with business partners, senior architects and managers to design application roadmaps
- High level of responsibility and Ownership from inception through to implementation
Good to have Skills:
- Working knowledge in Public Cloud Environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Cloud Computing Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Distributed Tracing tools, frameworks, and concepts
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and tools
- Experience with distributed teams located in the US or other Indian citiesJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.