- Design and Development of key functionality within the application
- Carry out design reviews/code reviews at agreed points throughout the project life cycle
- Work closely with junior developers to monitor the design/development undertaken by them.
- Hands on design and development of technical artifacts
- Participate in technical reviews, define/Improve processes on configuration management, deployment and resiliency planning for the application.
- 6+ years' of relevant work experience.
- Strong Java, J2EE development experience.
- Strong technical experience in developing web applications using Sprint boot and MVC.
- Strong technical experience in building scalable, high performance distributed micro-services using cloud native design principles.
- Experience in CI/CD tools and practices.
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring.
- J2EE & OO Design Patterns
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in Agile software development process.
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, both with business customers and with fellow IT professionals. (Business Analysts, Project Managers and Developers).
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.