Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combined with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint.
We are looking for Full Stack Engineer with skills and experience with Front end (AngularJS) and BackEnd (Java, SpringBoot, Hibernet) platforms who will be responsible for design, development and testing of Shared Services applications. This individual will work with an existing development team to create the new Application and maintain the existing platforms and provide production support. The candidate will be accountable for design, development, implementation and post-implementation maintenance and support. The candidate will develop and test new interfaces, enhancements/changes to existing interfaces and new reporting capabilities.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments.
- Utilize programming skills to adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code base including any required documentation.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications, identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues, and review and provide feedback to any required final user documentation.
- Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment. Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns.
- Strong working knowledge of System Architecture and Integration Patterns.
- Performance Tuning and Infrastructure.
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science with minimum 8+ years Application development experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
- Minimum 4+ years' experience using open-source Java-based frameworks and tools including Springboot, Apache, Spring , Hibernate, Core Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, programming and design techniques
- Minimum 4+ years' experience with SOAP Web Service and REST. Experience in spring framework, spring libraries and annotations is a strong plus.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with Core JAVA with focus on multithreading and data structures.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience with MAVEN , JIRA , GIT and CI Tools.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience with Messaging, XML and Integration patterns. Experience in Kafka is a strong plus.
- ORM, RDMS concepts with hands on experience on Oracle/Sybase DB.
- Experience with development on Cloud platform.
- Experience with performance tuning, profiling complex Java application and knowledge of Java Memory Model.
- Experience with SSO, Entitlements, and Session Management and communication protocols.
- Experience with Test Driven Development - Junit, Selenium..etc
- Experience with Agile/Scrum based methodologies & Best practices.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.