The Risk Quantitative Development (RQD) realtime model implementation team develops and manages features and enhancements to services that execute ML pipelines for fraud detection and risk assessment. Our activities include perform hands-on coding of production-ready code using Java , other programming languages or tools, assist modelling teams in their coding, and create tools which validate data and which streamline the implementation process.
The candidate will be part of the Model Implementation team that drives target state architecture design and implementation of the highly scalable, fault-tolerant and low latency services.
- Architect and implement resilient, highly scalable, fault-tolerant services
- Ability to develop and deploy services that can integrate with other Enterprise systems
- Analyze business requirements in order to design the system architecture that suits specified functional, performance, scalability, security, governance and auditability requirements.
- Manage multiple deliverables to different business groups and ability to build stronger customer relationships.
- Lead and mentor the development team in a high-pressured delivery environment
- Collaborate with the appropriate individuals (LOB users, Subject Matter Experts, Architects, DBAs, etc.) to design and implement the appropriate solution
- Working with System administrators, users, and other development team to manage enhancements and issues
- Minimum of 10+ year's recent hand-on software development work experience in large-scale distributed technology projects in Java/J2EE environment.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in development in Linux environment.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Expert in REST APIs.
- 5+ years of experience with Core Java 5+, Spring framework (Boot , Integration, DI,Security, WS etc)
- 3+ years of experience working with Kafka, MQ or other messaging platforms.
- Expereince dealing with backend infra using load balancing , autoscaling etc
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra preferred
- Experience with any log analytic tools like ELK, Splunk etc
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Konwledge of deploying to Kubernetes is a plus
- Excellent organizational and planning skillsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.