We are looking for strong Software Engineering Lead - Vice President
who is passionate about technology and has proven programming skills in either Python or Java
and has good AWS
knowledge to join AM Client Technology - Business Intelligence Team. We have a strong culture of innovation, collaboration and team work. Our team uses cutting edge technologies
to build high performance applications that provides data driven insights to Sales and Marketing Team. The candidate will have abundant opportunity for learning and growth with significant exposure to latest tech stack as well as business domain.
- Senior Python or JAVA Programmer.
- Sound understanding of AWS Services.
- 2+ years experience in Leading team of passionate programmers
- Experience with cloud environment and tools such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Pytest, mocking framework, IntelliJ IDE
- Jira, Jenkins, Bit bucket, Splunk
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environment
- Understanding and implementation of test-driven development
- Interpersonal skills/High motivation/Excellent Communication skill
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Analysis and Design - Assist in planning, architecture, analysis and design of enterprise technology solutions that satisfy business requirements for large complex systems.
Software Development - Design, develop, test, modify, and implement application code; make standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards.
Coding Practices - Must adhere to architecture standards, mentor less experienced team members, perform code reviews, strategic technology directions, and best practice development. Ability to clearly define and articulate technical and functional requirements for application build out
Stakeholder Management - Proactively interact with Operations and Business teams for requirements clarifications and support.
Technical Excellence - Bright, persistent, and motivated with a passion for pragmatic / lean / agile development.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Passionate about Data mining, exploration and Analytics
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.