The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 54 million active customers; 11 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
- Design and Develop Channels platform and applications
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the team
- Self-starter, independently takes initiative in driving assignments to completion and solving problems without need for escalation
- Proactively identify gaps in all processes, procedures, monitors, alerts, designs, etc. and provide recommendations on how to resolve
- Perform regular code reviews
- Work closely with business analyst, quality assurance, and project management resources throughout delivery of solutions
- Mandatory hands-on experience on core Java + Spring Boot, Spark, Kafka and Cassandra.
- 12+ years' experience with full development lifecycle from concept through implementation
- 8+ years' experience with design, development, deployment, and support of large-scale applications in a mission-critical production environment
- 8+ years' experience with Maven, Java + Spring based application design and development
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology
- Preferred experience in Java as well as big data application performance tuning
- Experience with Maven, CI/CD, Unit testing and Integration testing frameworks
- Experience with various software development methodologies in a large scale organization.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Experience with batch scheduling tools (like Control-M)
- Experience with GIT / BitBucket
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.