We are looking for strong java developers to join a high performance global team working within Prime business. The ideal candidate will be responsible for design and delivery of strategic solutions for the application, therefore should have sound knowledge in design, analysis, coding and testing software with highest engineering standard. Candidate will be expected to take ownership of the development tasks assigned, and carry them from requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing to production deployment.
- 7-11 years of extensive knowledge of Java 8, multi threading and higher development including areas such as Spring, Spring Boot etc.
- Strong design and development skills.
- Experience working with GIT, Maven, SONAR and Agile
- Oracle database experience and Unix scripting
- Automated testing and mocking techniques - Junit, powermock, easymock etc
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global team.
- Strong communications, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Strong team working skills and the ability to work on multiple parallel work items with other developers, analysts etc
Strong good to have:
- Exposure to Java 8 concepts, Lambdas and Streams
- Exposure to develop cloud friendly application using 12 factor app methodologies, micro services
- Exposure to public/private cloud technologies like AWS, Kubernetes.
- Experience in messaging technologies JMS, TIBCO, MQ, Kafka
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.