As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Digital Technology team within the Consumer and Commercial Banking Technology (CCB) is looking for passionate full-stack React / Angular Software Engineers in order to re-engineer and expand the existing platform. In return, the candidate will get to work with a modern technology stack, and in the process gain experience of working within one of the most mature Agile teams within Banking Technology.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Comfortable around both front end and back end coding languages and development frameworks.
- A desire to work on a mature Agile project, with a focus on applying Lean techniques to maximize time spent delivering benefit.
- A willingness to actively particulate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including but not limited to: refinement of requirements, estimation & planning, platform design & implementation, test & deployment automation, and platform resiliency & support.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor communications for different audiences, ranging from senior business to junior technology staff.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front and back end
- A practical & pragmatic approach to working on technical re-engineering, while continuing to deliver business benefit in parallel.
- Knowledge, interest, and application of design patterns and development best practices.
- Experience of working collaboratively within a globally diverse team.
- An aspiration to become a T-shaped, full-stack developer.
Technical expertise includes:
- Has experience of building the front end application using java script, angular, HTML, CSS
- A strong background in developing React / Angular user interfaces is required, for which experience of UX best practices is advantageous.
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE, Sprint boot applications, including the design and implementation of REST interfaces, Angular JS, tomcat, Oracle or SQL Server and PLSQL
- Experience of working on cloud source repositories is desired
- Experience of Continuous Integration technologies, such as: Jenkins, Ant, Selenium, Cucumber, Mocks, JMeter, JUnit, etc. is preferred.
- An interest in containerization is advantageous.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field along with a minimum of 5-10 years of overall IT experience
- We are looking for an Application Developer to work in Bengaluru, Karnataka.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.