JPMorgan Global Wealth Management Technology is looking for an experienced Full stack java developer to develop software for CIB Technology. The developer will be accountable for the development of quality and resilient software using continuous integration and testing methodologies. This will involve working closely with custody FX business to understand requirements and delivery technology solutions. The role will report into the Application Development Team Lead for the Custody FX team. This is a senior development role primarily focused on engineering of critical modules within applications in Custody FX domain. The role requires strong engineering skills with ability to quickly comprehend complex business problems and drive solutions around them from design to production deployment.
The CIB Custody FX Technology Team has teams located in Bangalore India. As a global unit we are delivering on solution to FX business with a robust, configurable and scalable platform. We will deliver in an agile manner , leveraging firm wide strategic technology platforms and infrastructure.
Tech at JPMC
- Partnering with the Custody FX Product Owner and business units to understand functional and data requirements for multiple business processes.
- Expertise in interfacing with senior business stakeholders for driving complex programs, including leading requirements strategy, direction, scope and prioritization.
- Experience in defining multi-year timelines for program/project implementation and leading the implementation of key initiatives identified as part of the program
- Experience in leading a global team
- Hands-on expertise in design and development of software solutions and frameworks using technologies
- Expertise in transforming abstract design into concrete implementations, including POCs.
- Expertise in analyzing system bottlenecks and proposing efficient high performance resilient solutions
- Expertise in all phases of software delivery processes & risk controls (including CI-CD TDD, regression testing, deployment, DevOps).- Experience in Micro-service oriented solutions and web development.
- Strong people management skill is required. Experience in coaching and developing people and providing performance feedback is mandatory.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
- 11-14 years' experience with application development and design
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical field with preferred focus on Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Expert level knowledge of J2EE Application building Restful services using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with Test driven development and continuous integrated development and deployment.
- Experience with UI automated testing.
- Experience with acceptance testing tools like FitNesse or Cucumber
- Utilizing agile software development tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Proven track record of working with business partners to gather requirements, understand and document
- Proven ability to ensure that risks and issues are escalated and addressed in a timely manner.
- Technologies Required: JDK 8 , Cloud ; Maven; React , Angular, Spring; Hibernate UNIX ( Solaris / Linux) , Apache Tomcat , Messaging (MQ Series , JMS) ,Kafka,
- Cache: Gemfire, Hazelcast Cloud : Kubernetes, Docker,
- Database; Oracle
- Effective influencing skills and an ability to work with a diverse team of technologists
- Monitoring and resolution of risk indicators to ensure that both J.P. Morgan and the client are aware of any issues that may have an adverse financial or reputational impact.
- Working with a number of groups including the front office, structuring, middle office, projects, other operations groups and technology.
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with strong risk and control awareness.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills with ability to effectively priorities workload and meet deadlines.
- Proven track record in large scale projects relating to process improvement initiatives and delivery in a banking/finance environment is an advantage.
- Strong end to end ownership, governance, controls, risks and dependency management and be key escalation contact to Senior Management.
- This role will have regular internal and external senior stakeholder engagement. Therefore this person must be confident, articulate and able to represent J.P. Morgan and the Middle Office effectively.
- Ability to work both independently, taking clear ownership for delivery, and collaborate with team.
- Self-motivated, execution driven with proven history of rapidly coming up to speed quickly and being effect
- 5-7 years of relevant experience within the Investment Banking Technology & knowledge of financial products.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with business partners and geographically diverse teams to achieve common goals.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.