This position is for Application Developer for Fixed Income Technology group, part of the Investment Bank.
- Build a high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Should be able to design minor components, work independently and mentor junior team members as required.
- The candidate will be tasked with developing robust, scalable and maintainable applications.
- Develop technical components as per JPMC technical standards. Enhance and maintain existing components and services.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Provide level-3 support to troubleshoot production issues and assist users with their queries
- Work with a global team of developers to enhance the various applications
- Develop and port apps on different linux platforms and compiler versions,
- Debug, optimize and improve the applications in C++
- Contribute to the Cybersecurity, Sustained Resiliency company efforts
Strong Object Oriented design skills
- 6-10 years of hands on experience with C++ development skills, experience with linux development tools, compile and linking etc.
- Working understanding of performance/memory tuning using applications like Valgrind, gprof etc
- Extensive experience in deploying software on Linux Operation System.
- Good experience on Makefile and Shell Scripting.
- Should have hands on these C++ features: STL, Data Structures, Algorithms
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.