- Own end-to-end risk model development efforts within Core Modeling using advanced statistical/mathematical techniques like regression, XG Boost, Nueral nets, SVM or other traditional modeling/ machne learning methods.
- Liasoning with risk development partners like MRGR, Fair Lending, Legal, Technology and LOB Business Stakeholders
- Own quality of models developed, assuring accurate and appropriate model development standards, and right implementation of models. \" \"3+ years' statistical model development/ Machine learning model developmentexperience in a deeply quantitative role in the financial services industry or Fintechs dealing with advanced analytical or machine learning methods
- 3+ years' SAS experience; well versed in SAS/Base, SAS/STAT, SAS/Macro, and data-mining procedures. SAS Certification preferred.- OR -
- 3+ years' experience in Python, Spark, Hive, Scala, Big Data, Hadoop, Keras, Scikitlearn etc.\"
- Efficiently design and produce models following procedures for model development, validation, and reporting
- Experience utilizing relational and distributed data tools dealing with structured and unstructured data. Example tools include Hive, DB2, Oracle, or Teradata.
- A Master's or Ph.D. Degree in a technical or quantitative field such as Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering from Top-Tier university like IIT, IIM, IISc, ISI, IGIDR etc.
- Provide support for model implementation, performance monitoring and calibration. \"- Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills.
- Proficient with advanced analytical tools and techniques
- Hands-on experience in ML techniques a plus (Tensorflow, Keras, Scikitlearn, Seaborn etc). \"
- Expected to work on multiple projects with modeling teams in other locations, to ensure high quality model development standards,reviews and re-reviews, model monitoring, enhanced model usage support etc in compliance with firm's Estimation policies and procedures. Ensure right development and usage of models owned.
- \"Good understanding of Consumer Banking products - Cards, Home loan, Auto loan and lease, SME portfolio is required.
- Good presentation skills both writtten and oral are required for this role\"
- Ability to multi-task and present quantitative information succintly is required.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.