- Provide expertise in design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics systems.
- Work with technical resources to design and model the data warehouse systems.
- Assist in developing BI reporting and analysis applications
- Experience in Tableau Architecture Design, Server Administration and Reports Development. Ability to convert Business requirements into visualization specifications. Experience in Tableau training, presentations, and documentation development. .
- Advanced knowledge of reports performance optimization and customization.
- Must have exposure to Big data technology like HIVE, Cloudera.
- Strong knowledge in Data Analysis and data modelling with OLTP, OLAP and Cubes. Advance experience in dashboard design and development. Experience with REST API, patch application, monitoring and performance tuning on Windows Servers.
- Technically savvy - should be a quick learner to be advanced with the latest industry technology trends
- Fundamental knowledge of Data warehouses and reporting technologies on data warehouses, concepts of OLAP reporting and knowledge of dimensional relational and non-relational data models.
- Bachelor's degree with 5-7+ years of experience
- Strong financial experience
- Experience with data mining
- Experience using business intelligence tools (like Tableau, Qliksense, Qlikview, BO) and data processing frameworks (like Hadoop, Toad)
- SQL querying ability and presenting finding
- Database - Oracle DB, SQL Server
- A solid understanding of good software development processes and experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Optimize Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization
- Run various tools evaluation and provide a suitable recommendation based on substantial and reliable market informatio
- Proven analytical abilities
- Think out-of-the-box and develop visualization solutions which help clients in solving their business problems
- Tremendous passion towards learning is a must. You must be able to merge the art of consulting and the science of Design in visualization
- Strong presentation skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.