8+ years of experience in designing and developing Java/ J2EE Applications with cloud knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle experience within an Agile framework.
- Expert-level coding skills with Java and J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, etc.
- Expert-level hands-on knowledge of SOAP & RESTful, API building with micro-services, Kafka.
- Experience on developing applications on private and public cloud like, Cloud Foundry, AWS, etc.
- Experience in UI development using React/Angular, and UI/UX concepts.
- Hands on experience in integration using JSON, REST, SOAP
- Hands-on experience in using Databases like DB2, Oracle and Cassandra.
- Experience with SSO, Entitlements, and Session Management and communication protocols.
- Usage of GIT version control system and IntelliJ (or similar IDE).
- Application Servers -Deep understanding of multiple application server platforms such as Apache Tomcat
- Excellent working knowledge on Linux / Unix / Windows operating systems.
- DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment skills- using Jenkins, Maven, Cucumber, etc.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- A delivery focused approach and the ability to work independently with strict deadlines.
- Top-notch high energy communication skills and collaboration skills.
- Ability to quickly ramp up and become productive on new technologies and strategies.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Appreciation of Controls and Compliance processes for application supportJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans