- Actively manage a number of identified top tier clients including Large Corporate and multinational corporations and support their banking needs
- Act as a single point of Contact for clients for all escalations and ensure adequate coverage by service teams
- Visit Clients regularly and identify opportunities to improve product adoption across various products
- Conduct regular Service review meetings and address complex inquiries and concerns from clients
- Support various transformation initiatives to enrich client experience
- Track and understand impact of the regulatory changes on our clients and proactively work with them to comply with it
- Manage KPIs, Metrics and other Country Business Objectives
Education/Professional Qualifications & Skillsets:
- Understanding of Global Cash Management products
- Post Graduate degree holder with minimum 8 years of banking experience with minimum of 4 years in customer service or Sales/Relationship Management role
- Past dealing with Large Corporates and Multinational corporations a must
- Understanding of various aspects in clearing such as RTGS, NEFT, NACH, SWIFT, CHIPS, FED other Currency Clearing
- Good Inter-personal and relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently and achieve desired results
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.