Wholesale KYC Operations (WKO) is a new team that is set up to support JP Morgan's Commercial Banking and Corporate and Investment Banking clients. WKO consists of ~3,000 employees across 20+ countries and supports public and private corporations, Banking and Non-Bank financial institutions, Investment Managers and Funds domiciled in over 180 countries. On average, WKO processes 30,000 KYC requirements annually.
Wholesale KYC Operations is undergoing significant amounts of change and disruption - industry, technology, and organizational. It is critical to develop and execute on a strategy that will enhance the organization's business and operational model and position it for continued success.
Candidate will be responsible for use case and requirements analysis for business process re-engineering with the client onboarding and client due diligence areas, including defining solutions using the low code platforms supported by the bank and providing hands on implementation of those solutions using these toolkits.
Person will be responsible for bringing about process improvements and optimizations using low code initiatives / ideas. The individual will be interacting with multiple operations teams within the organization as well as on-shore business & technology teams. There will be opportunities to participate in a range of regional & global projects.
The candidate should have experience in working on process optimization by leveraging low code initiatives and a proven track record. Candidate should have familiarity with low code OCR and document digitization tools like ABBY and Instabase. Hands on development experience using Python will be a requirement to develop solutions using Instabase. The ability to bridge the gap between business and technology is paramount in this role, to drive the business forward in their objectives whilst shaping truly innovative technology solutions.
The role is based in Bangalore/Hyderabad but responsibilities will be both regional and global. Cross-regional partnership across technology and the business is vital.
Key Accountabilities / Major Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience Required:
Collaborate with operations, technology, transformation and other key stakeholders in understanding key business / operational challenges and come up with ideas for process optimizations.
- Detailed analysis and documentation of both functional and non-functional business needs to create business requirements.
- Analyze current business process to understand the business needs and to determine how to best fulfil those needs via system and process.
- Work closely with the operations and technology team to develop low code solutions to automate processes.
- Conducting gap analysis between current and to-be requirements.
- Timely escalation and resolution of issues.
- Preparation of wire frames to represent current and to-be UI.
- Adherence to key control/regulatory/audit standards
- Ensuring all changes to products, best practice and operating models are clearly understood by all stakeholders and implemented in a controlled manner
- Development of low code Workflow, OCR and document digitization tools such as PEGA, ABBYY, instabase etc.
Expertise in development of business process automation solution using low code OCR and document digitization tools including but not limited to ABBYY, Instabase etc
- Experience in PEGA & Python will be a requirement to develop digitization solutions.
- Proven analysis skills with detailed knowledge across a financial operational environment.
- Experience of working on projects which deliver automation solutions to operations teams including rolling out improvements to existing processes.
- Experience on global / multi-site projects including facilitation of workshops with remote participants and rationalization of regional requirements
- Relational database knowledge for low-code data modelling will be a plus.
- At least 3-5 year's experience as business analyst within top tier investment management or financial services firm.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on operational and/or project objectives to tight deadlines and high expectations.
- Excellent stakeholder and client relationship management skills.
- The ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation, presentation and production of documentation appropriate to an audience.
- Subject Matter Expertise across KYC, AML & Client Reference Data is a plus.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.