Preparation of Regulatory reports like LEF, CRILIC, PSL, Liquidity returns, BSR returns, NOP, R Return, CBWT etc, end to end reconciliation and submission to regulator.
- Preparing & dissemination of Internal MIS to relevant stake holders
- Preparation of "Risk Based supervision" data point and performing variance analysis
- Daily monitoring of TLM (Nostro Reconciliation) break and circulating MIS with outstanding items with aging
- Preparing the regional KPI reports
- To take responsibility of maintaining & providing the highest quality data to audit, timely & satisfactory resolution of audit queries to ensure that Audit report issued on time.
- Co-ordination with other operation, trade support, finance team for control management
- Establishing effective partnerships with teams in several areas of the bank in different capacities
- To follow best practice and procedure to ensure no control breaches
- Reviewing & Updating Standard Operating process Note
Post graduate degree preferably CA or MBA in finance.
- Good product understanding for Trade products like BG, LC, Bills discounted, PCFC etc
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant work experience
- Good Bank & NBFC regulatory Knowledge
- Strong ability to identify problems and propose solutions and good product knowledge
- Automation mindset to creating efficiency and enhance controls.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.