- Preparation/Review/Oversight of Net Asset Value Files
- Providing a premier client service to a defined group of clients by building strong relationships with the investment manager and any other third parties
- Have a thorough understanding of the theoretical and technical nature of hedge fund accounting and administration
- Developing thorough knowledge of his/her client base, prospectus, documentation, etc.
- Working with investment operations, reconciliations, shareholder services, financial reporting, and other partner teams internally to agree internal deadlines to ensure external client deadlines are met
- Performing quality assurance checks on information received internally from other supporting functions
- Producing accurate and timely Net Asset Values
- Working closely with your clients to resolve queries
- Producing ad hoc reports for clients
- Creating, maintaining and updating procedures for the funds
- Ensuring that you comply with all controls and procedures outlined in the procedures manual and general company policies
- Working closely with the new business team and clients through the on-boarding process
- Ensuring all schedule work is completed by agreed deadlines, checklists are signed and files contain all required
- Identifying efficiencies and areas for improvement to reduce risk and become more efficient
- Bachelor degree required, degree preference is Finance, Accounting, or Economics. (3.2 or higher GPA)
- Professional and proactive approach to work, problem solver
- Leadership & motivation
- The ability to deliver results
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Strong approach to client service
- Strong organizational skills, concern for quality & accuracy and working to strict deadlines
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.