- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives' calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Reporting to management and executing instructions.
- Liaising with management and staff regarding administrative matters.
- Procuring necessary expenditure approvals and issuing payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Overseeing the maintenance, repair, and replacement of office equipment and furniture.
- Scheduling and managing meetings, conferences, workshops, and special events.
- Making travel arrangements, coordinating conference calls, and handling RSVPs for events.
- Maintaining confidentiality with sensitive information and correspondence.
If this is specific to Sirisha's admin, additional responsibilities would include:
- Researching events that Sirisha is invited to and collate any material needed for her presentations
- Participate closely in the initiatives that she is a part of (TLP, G series, Innovation Week)
- Support other senior level executives with their administrative tasks
- Ensure support to new joiners within ADE and Digital as required.
- Ensure regular connects with other LOBs in CCB (mentor sessions, initiatives etc.)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.