- 5+ years of professional experience in a combination of business + relevant MIS/ technology/ reporting experience
- Some level of business operations & procedures along with the ability to tie into business fundamentals
- Must have first-hand experience & knowledge of querying different databases & other source systems for data analysis required for reporting
- Must have first-hand experience & knowledge of creating reports/ business intelligence solutions using tools like (but not limited to) Tableau, Cognos, Python, Alteryx, SAS etc.
- General desire and aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Must be open to different points of view
- Anticipates and resolves both customer and general issues with a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Prior experience in reporting and data analysis development with ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Prior experience with call center technology data (Avaya CMS, IVR, Aspect, eWFM) is desired
- Prior experience with Fraud Operations, CTO Operations and other Consumer and Community Banking departments is desired
- Required - Ability to write/understand SQL (PL/SQL, T/SQL, PostgreSQL or similar) and Data Analysis experience
- Required - Creating and deploying reports with a BI tool (examples include but not limited to Tableau, Microstrategy, Cognos, SSRS)
- Preferred - Sourcing and compiling data from a tool with ETL capabilities(examples include but not limited to SSIS, Alteryx, Trifacta, Abinitio, R, SAS)
- Preferred - Knowledge of R/ Python, Anaconda, HIVEQL, exposure to Cloud Database
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.