CCB - F&BM - Invoice Analyst
Job Description :
- Analyst will be a member of the CCB Invoice Centre of Excellence. The team serves as a center of excellence for the line of business invoice validation and submission to the corporate account payables team.
- The team is also responsible tracking and monitoring the invoices end to end until the payment is released to the supplier.
- The team supports the business by providing the required reports and resolving the queries in a timely fashion.
- The team partners with procurement and sourcing team to ensure compliant with the firm's Global Supplier Policy.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
Associate will manage & execute the below listed responsibilities :
- Ensure invoices are validated and submitted to accounts payable in a timely manner
- Creation of Contract Request in the system and follow up with the business until fully approved
- Validate expense requests and provide inputs to the CFO Expense Co-coordinators
- Respond to business inquiries within agreed turnaround time
- Prepare spend reports to the business on a weekly or monthly basis and present it to the Senior Executives of the business
- Actively seek opportunities to improve processes, technology and services, communicating improvement strategies to the business, and leading implementation efforts
- Partner with business and support groups in identifying and driving supplier early payment discounts to the firm
- Perform project coordination, quality checking or other responsibilities, as needed
- Proactively analyze trends, research issues and respond to inquiries
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy in all reporting and presentations
- Work closely with the business and the CCB P&A team by providing the inputs required for reporting
- Prepare monthly accruals file, reconcile with the business leads and send it for the posting
- Reporting and Analysis related to Invoice Management process
- MBA Finance
- 2+ years of experience in account payables, invoice processing, accruals and reconciliation
- Strong eye for detail, critical thinking, analytical, problem solving skills, confident in finance and accounting concepts. Also has the ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex concepts in a fast- paced, dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong judgment, professional maturity, personal integrity, strong work ethic, proactive and results-oriented, fact based, has the courage to ask the tough questions and challenge the status quo and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, Ariba, Concur
- Shift : 2PM to 11 PM
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.