As a Business Analyst II, you'll be responsible for documenting, reviewing, analyzing, and designing business processes and systems based on user needs, in adherence to established Change Control policies and procedures. You'll work with business partners to ensure consistency in implementing change related to the system, policy, and procedural enhancements that are required to move to a future state. You'll work in an environment that offers a wide degree of creativity and latitude with the expectation of high performance and results.
- Establish/Create/Analyze reports relevant to Operations functions
- Propose process reengineering solutions to resolve current process breaks and identify areas of opportunity for improvement
- Elicit project or initiative requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans and assist with creation of processes and procedures
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers), support teams, business units and the development team through which requirements flow
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates using natural language
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Three to five years managed account experience highly desired; focus on service, project management or support preferred
- Accelerated skills in MS Office, including Excel and Access
- Strong analytical and time management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Demonstrate organizational skills and ability to handle working within strict timelines
- High level of professionalism in leading groups and process improvement initiatives
- Experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required
- Ability to work nonstandard hours, including early morning, late evening, and weekends to accommodate testing schedule requirements
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.