SRE AWS - Bigdata
Description : Big Data (PySpark) and Cloud AWS Engineer will be a member of the BigData teams that designs, develops and maintains robust automated solutions in partnership with Model Design teams and other stake-holder groups in Risk and Finance. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills and an understanding of big data eco systems, cloud and will ensure software delivery with high degree of reliability and optimization.
- Degree in computer science or a numerate subject (e.g. engineering, sciences, or mathematics) or Bachelor's/master's degree with 6+ years of experience
- Hand-on Development experience with Pyspark and/or Scala Spark and Distributed computing.
- Development and implementation experience of applications.
- 2+ years overall IT experience
- 2+ experience designing and developing in Python.
- 2+ experience in Apache Spark Development using PySpark
- 2+ experience in CI/CD pipeline
- 1+ experience in deploying applications to AWS Big Data Products (EMR) will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Java and Scala will be added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD & build tools like Jenkins, Service now
- Hands on knowledge of scheduling tools like Autosys, control M
- Tools like Splunk, App Dynamics, Geneos, Kafka, Cassandra
- Experience on big data technology hive, impala, spark, cluster computing
- Experience with configuration management and performance tools
- Able to work in shift model to provide support across weekdays & Weekends
- Knowledge of ML concepts and techniques will be an added advantage
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.