CCB Risk - Strategic Analytics(Oversights) - Associate
- Provide team support as well as work independently to successfully complete processes related to analytical tasks starting with problem identification, defining objectives, data discovery, synthesis and analysis of large & complex data points, formulating concise conclusions with actionable recommendations, and creating presentations to pitch findings and/or strategies
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Manage report and data migration. Deep involvement with the Risk reporting team to migrate processes and reports via automation and finally re-deploy to the Risk reporting team
- Provide business oversight of key processes to identify potential gaps and oversight needs. Once a need is exposed; build methods and solutions to provide oversight including reporting and procedure/requirement changes
- Identify key risk drivers and draw insights and communicate then with the management team on regularly.
- Analytically segment portfolio along these factors. Assess concentrations, exposures and exception levels
- Actively participate and present in Risk meetings and forums
- Work with Operations, IT, and Legal/Compliance partners to ensure that policy and strategy changes get implemented in a smooth and timely fashion
- MBA / Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics or related field preferred
- 4+ years of relevant strategy /analytics experience, preferably in financial services
- Consumer credit risk experience required; auto finance experience preferred
- Experience utilizing SAS and SQL / required, BI experience is added advantage .
- Strong communication and presentation skills required
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and finding creative ways to enhance analytic capabilities while having a broad view of the business needs
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret large amounts of data, including interpretation of model results and its impact in both operational and financial areas
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects across cross-functional groups
- Evidence of strong initiative, productivity and teamwork
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.